Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeINFOJoin usServersHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding TWL Matches, please read and respond.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jantinssen
Server Admin

Regarding TWL Matches, please read and respond. Empty
PostSubject: Regarding TWL Matches, please read and respond.   Regarding TWL Matches, please read and respond. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:28 pm

I think because of the amount of people having a break or quit playing AA3 the best thing to do now is Removing us from the ladder untill we're able again to show up with enough players everytime.
We always can join the 2v2 Ladder as getting in 2 players shouldn't a too big problem.

Also for those who play AA2 (and AA3), I thought we maybe can join some AA2 ladder aswell.
We could start with the 2v2 but of course there are other options aswell.
I will be glad if you all could give your opinion about this asap.

Janti.
Back to top Go down
Jantinssen
Server Admin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding TWL Matches, please read and respond.   Regarding TWL Matches, please read and respond. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:25 pm

Several people already agreed with the sign up for AA2 2v2 Ladder.
Currently waiting for more repsonses about AA3 but so far the most agree with a temporally break from atleast the 4v4 ladder.
Maybe the 2v2 ladder is still an option.
Back to top Go down
Beasty
Commander
Beasty

PostSubject: Re: Regarding TWL Matches, please read and respond.   Regarding TWL Matches, please read and respond. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:42 am

Mate
I want to help you out
but as you know, i really dislike AA3...
and due to the release of AA3 I refused to keep into AA2

So i cant play any matches in that genre...
Back to top Go down
Fearless
Clan Allies

PostSubject: Re: Regarding TWL Matches, please read and respond.   Regarding TWL Matches, please read and respond. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:30 am

Maybe Try ESL? And if you join...can my clan be first to challenge so we can get most points?
Back to top Go down
Jantinssen
Server Admin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding TWL Matches, please read and respond.   Regarding TWL Matches, please read and respond. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:01 am

Ok I will remove us from the 4v4 ladder after tomorrow's match for which we still need 3 more players.
If 2 or more players are interested to keep playing AA3 TWL matches I will put us up for 2v2 Ladder.
Back to top Go down
Fearless
Clan Allies

PostSubject: Re: Regarding TWL Matches, please read and respond.   Regarding TWL Matches, please read and respond. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:23 am

Jantinssen wrote:
Ok I will remove us from the 4v4 ladder after tomorrow's match for which we still need 3 more players.
If 2 or more players are interested to keep playing AA3 TWL matches I will put us up for 2v2 Ladder.

I think i can play if my dad logs on my pc for me. He limit my time after failing my exams looool.

Ill get onetree to come along for this match also if i can speak to him.
Back to top Go down
OneTreeHill
Clan Allies

PostSubject: Re: Regarding TWL Matches, please read and respond.   Regarding TWL Matches, please read and respond. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:01 am

I can play if you guys need me, didn't arrange any esl matches since sandy wasn't allowed to play xD, get me on our ts (which is finaly back up) if you need me Wink
Back to top Go down
Raksu
Site Admin
Raksu

PostSubject: Re: Regarding TWL Matches, please read and respond.   Regarding TWL Matches, please read and respond. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:02 am

I have removed us.. This should ahve done already few weeks ago
Back to top Go down
http://www.aagamers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding TWL Matches, please read and respond.   Regarding TWL Matches, please read and respond. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding TWL Matches, please read and respond.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Phoenix Rising Game Talk :: Phoenix Rising Competetion-
Jump to: