Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeINFOJoin usServersHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello guys

Go down 
+9
Fearless
GUNST3R
Jantinssen
Raksu
RaggarBalleN
vaingro
Beasty
Blaise
Hunter
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hunter

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Hello guys   Hello guys I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:47 am

hi all, i know you all probably hate me, but i just would want to say sry for the behaviour in the past. I am not here to fight, i am just here because i haven't spoke to any of you in a while, while i actually would like to do that again. Is any of you still playing AA2? We would be happy to have any of your guys over in our ts3 and play a bit for fun. no hard feelings. Like i said, sorry for those i have hurt, its was just the age. Also i would like to like to make a special apologie to Southy, Sry mate, i know you have done alot for me, and thank you for that. I hope i can speak with you some time again.

Greetings,
Hunter
Back to top Go down
Blaise
Server Admin
Blaise

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:05 am

Hi Hunter, there's only a few people who still frequent this forum but at least Southy should still get your message. I seem to remember you were quite the tosser, but you were quite young, I'd like to believe you've matured a bit. Last I heard a few guys still played AA2, vaingro, a few others too. I don't think command would have any objection to you using our TS (is it still running?) provided you behaved yourself Smile

Regards,

Blaise.
Back to top Go down
Beasty
Commander
Beasty

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:49 am

If you ask me
It's all pretty dead here Smile

straight said
Back to top Go down
vaingro
Server Admin

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:46 pm

Hey hunter. Yes I am playing AA2 once in a while, not as much as I used to since Maurik got himself a life Laughing . But Im on sometimes and if I can have your ts3 info I can join when I get the time. Cya out there m8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RaggarBalleN
Server Admin
RaggarBalleN

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:17 pm

Hey Hunter, what's up?
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:44 am

This is our TS3 ip: 38.126.200.116:9988 , there is no pw on it. feel free to join, i hope i can see some off you again. Heya ragger how have you been mate, haven't seen you in a while. Hop on our ts aswell so we can talk again Smile.
Back to top Go down
Raksu
Site Admin
Raksu

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:37 am

AA sucks
Back to top Go down
http://www.aagamers.com
Beasty
Commander
Beasty

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:01 am

Raksu wrote:
AA sucks

Raksu sucks
Back to top Go down
vaingro
Server Admin

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:11 pm

Beasty wrote:
Raksu wrote:
AA sucks

Raksu sucks
Back to top Go down
Blaise
Server Admin
Blaise

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:19 pm

Beasty wrote:
Raksu wrote:
AA sucks

Raksu sucks
Back to top Go down
Raksu
Site Admin
Raksu

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:39 pm

Only for money tho pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.aagamers.com
Hunter

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:16 am

i was just thinking the same :p But Raksu, AA doesn't suck :p would be cool if you all would start playing again =) clown
Back to top Go down
RaggarBalleN
Server Admin
RaggarBalleN

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:03 am

I'm all right man, just not playing much anymore Razz

School's up my ass and I have loads to do before summer xD

Anyway, might pop by on your ts sometime, who knows ^^

yeah.. Gotta say, I miss the good old AA days...
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:49 am

yea i miss them too, i always liked playing with you guys, i always had fun... I really hope we could play again some day . .
Back to top Go down
vaingro
Server Admin

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:52 am

Well AA is now deleted from my comp, and I dont know if I ever will play again. Got boring to play all alone the last weeks.

Good old days never coming back...
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:11 am

Well vaingro , you could play with us, and put the game on your pc again. You won't have to feel lonly anymore =)
Back to top Go down
vaingro
Server Admin

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:29 pm

Thing is that when I am able to be active in TS it in the middle of the day.And no one else of my "battle buddies" are active at that time. And real life is taking up some time as well. If I come back, I come back. If I dont, dont be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:01 pm

and you are not able to come on in the evenings vaingro? Look for something that you can do during the day, sports, hobby's i don't know. we are all on in the evening aswell, unless i got a day off.
Back to top Go down
vaingro
Server Admin

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:36 am

Thing is that I CANT be in TS in the evening, with kids sleeping in the room next door. Only time I am alone home is the days I start work at 14:00 and leave the kids in school at 11:00. So in evenings I dont think its worth coming to ts when I cant talk anyway. No one online in daytime = No ts -> No fun -> No play. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jantinssen
Server Admin

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:57 am

vaingro wrote:
Thing is that I CANT be in TS in the evening, with kids sleeping in the room next door. Only time I am alone home is the days I start work at 14:00 and leave the kids in school at 11:00. So in evenings I dont think its worth coming to ts when I cant talk anyway. No one online in daytime = No ts -> No fun -> No play. Smile
You're still hanging around at day time?
Why you didn't say that before as I'm there too but sometimes just to lazy to get on.
Back to top Go down
GUNST3R
Clan Allies

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: vain :)   Hello guys I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:45 am

vain lies all damn lies im on normaly on day time Very Happy btw how is it goin ??
Back to top Go down
Fearless
Clan Allies

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:42 am

Yea TS IP hunter provided is our new one...we had alot of trouble regarding all our servers...but TS is back now...servers wont be unless I can be bothered getting them again Smile
Back to top Go down
Beasty
Commander
Beasty

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:14 am

vaingro wrote:
Well AA is now deleted from my comp, and I dont know if I ever will play again. Got boring to play all alone the last weeks.

Good old days never coming back...

agreed to vain
Back to top Go down
vaingro
Server Admin

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:15 am

This is no longer an americas army clan, but a community for friends to hang out and have fun. And there is nothing wrong with that. But as I was only playing AA and people dropped off one by one, I got tired of coming online having no one to play with. It was all different 3 years ago, mostly because devs ruined AA2 after 2.8.2, but it was always someone online playing (AA).

As I said earlier. If I come back, I come back. If I dont, dont be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:15 am

Sad to hear vaingro.. But we are trying to get these bitches back in aa Twisted Evil :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello guys
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next