Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeINFOJoin usServersHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phfft... CodeMan1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TehReturnzor

Phfft... CodeMan1 Empty
PostSubject: Phfft... CodeMan1   Phfft... CodeMan1 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:50 am

Hey, It's me CodeMan1! I have returned.. Razz

I have no idea what my old password and email to my regular account on PXR is so I made a new account. I was hoping there would be a teamspeak password to get on TS but no luck. Just wanted to say hi.
Back to top Go down
Blaise
Server Admin
Blaise

Phfft... CodeMan1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phfft... CodeMan1   Phfft... CodeMan1 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:30 am

Hi Codeman, unfortunately I don't know what the TS info is these days, as this forum is pretty dead so I don't know whether anyone else will answer. Nice of you to pop by though.
Back to top Go down
TehReturnzor

Phfft... CodeMan1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phfft... CodeMan1   Phfft... CodeMan1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:51 am

I miss the old days with [NoL] and ONLY AA2 was the bomb, until AA3. Then everything went to sh*t after that.
Back to top Go down
southy
Site Admin
southy

Phfft... CodeMan1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phfft... CodeMan1   Phfft... CodeMan1 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:22 pm

PM me for TS info if u want it guys, not many of the old lot left that join, just RX me OMEGA and Raksu, we have more who join but thats people from the guild we're in on Rappelz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Phfft... CodeMan1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phfft... CodeMan1   Phfft... CodeMan1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phfft... CodeMan1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PhoeniX Rising Public Talk :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: