Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeINFOJoin usServersHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello guys

Go down 
+9
Fearless
GUNST3R
Jantinssen
Raksu
RaggarBalleN
vaingro
Beasty
Blaise
Hunter
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vaingro
Server Admin

Hello guys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:03 pm

If you can bring K9 in to AA so you can use your "pet" for killing, and maybe throw in some health potions for 100$ each, half of PXR will play AA again guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:43 am

rappelz freaks :p
Back to top Go down
Blaise
Server Admin
Blaise

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:22 pm

vaingro wrote:
If you can bring K9 in to AA so you can use your "pet" for killing, and maybe throw in some health potions for 100$ each, half of PXR will play AA again guaranteed.

Oh you naughty boy vaingro, made me laugh at my desk at work, not good Laughing
Back to top Go down
southy
Site Admin
southy

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:57 pm

Hey Hunter, your appology is accepted mate. Hope all is good with you guys? I play Battlefield Bad Company 2 all the time now! Sorry i missed you on TS the other night, catch up again soon though. And Sandy, your still a NED lol. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fearless
Clan Allies

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:59 am

southy wrote:
Hey Hunter, your appology is accepted mate. Hope all is good with you guys? I play Battlefield Bad Company 2 all the time now! Sorry i missed you on TS the other night, catch up again soon though. And Sandy, your still a NED lol. Laughing

and ur still a pleb afro
Back to top Go down
Maurik
Server Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:58 am

vaingro wrote:
Hey hunter. Yes I am playing AA2 once in a while, not as much as I used to since Maurik got himself a life Laughing . But Im on sometimes and if I can have your ts3 info I can join when I get the time. Cya out there m8 Very Happy

haha, yeah i'm real importent now, yeah sorry mate, i didnt play a game for a lot of weeks now. Only touch my computer to watch some movies. And on ts, i only say hi, and leave again,

i will speak to u soon,

kisses
Back to top Go down
Bionic

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:37 am

like gunster said vain those are all lies Very Happy
few moths ago when you joined our old ts time to time it wasl almost always gunster and me online...

or is it cause we are finnish? Sad
Back to top Go down
vaingro
Server Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:54 pm

Maurik wrote:
vaingro wrote:
Hey hunter. Yes I am playing AA2 once in a while, not as much as I used to since Maurik got himself a life Laughing . But Im on sometimes and if I can have your ts3 info I can join when I get the time. Cya out there m8 Very Happy

haha, yeah i'm real importent now, yeah sorry mate, i didnt play a game for a lot of weeks now. Only touch my computer to watch some movies. And on ts, i only say hi, and leave again,

i will speak to u soon,

kisses

I'll be on msn m8. AA and TS are removed from my comp, and will not be re-installed in a long time. What once was an AA clan with active players is now something else. My tags are gone as well. No need to have them since they dont represent anything in AA anymore (+ Im not playing ).

Yes Bionic you and Gunster was online a lot, but I still got bored. Cant play Urban or Pipe forever Razz
And finnish people are sexy so dont start with that crap Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mirosz-Tse
Server Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:47 am

hey guyz, i'm reading whole topic and i feel sad too about the situation that lots of players have stopped showing up on TS [like me :/ ] and playing AA . Recently i'm playing AA3 again. If you want to play with me you can often see me on Chicken's Farm ["Fcking Polish Hacky Server", unfortunately they have some problems with servers and all are dawn], and European Honor Server [or smth like that].

What about AA2 i miss this game, but mostly the joky atmosphere that we have long time ago on TS.

That would be great if we could all meet together again and kill eachother on AA.
I hope it would happen ;]

Hunter, Sandy maybe i will join sometimes on yours' TS ;]
Back to top Go down
Bionic

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:54 am

Well Mirosz our TS (same that sandy and hunter use) got screwed up so we ,okay not Hunter actually, are chillin out on PXR's TS nowadays, playin AA2 and COD MW2 (who deleted the cod channel btw?). So join PXR TS and you will see also us there... probably the only guys from big old NoL who still play AA2, but we play mainly matches only Cool ofc if we got nice company, good old pubbing party sounds nice option Razz
Back to top Go down
Mirosz-Tse
Server Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:01 am

ok, but firstly i need a new IP and pass, =)

I came on this forum now just after i was kicked and banned on WaW Clan on Allety TaH for a 10.000 mins, which i calculated that this is almost 1 week. Question is: why? Did I cheat/ hack? Of course not! I was just pwnig all WaW with m16 and with snipe! Apparently i pissed them off with my headshots Very Happy

Correction: I wasn't banned for 1 week. I AM Banned for a life ;/

SB can do smth with that? This serv is good becoz i dont have laggs there cyclops
Back to top Go down
Mirosz-Tse
Server Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:00 am

they found some connections with a banned person on ACI fro Poland too. After ine day they removed my banm but today they gave me permanent ban again, Im curious which reason of a ban they will make up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello guys
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2