Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeINFOJoin usServersHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reunion old clanmates

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Special
Clan Allies

Reunion old clanmates Empty
PostSubject: Reunion old clanmates   Reunion old clanmates I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:48 am

Hello Hello Hello ,

I don't know how many of you guys do remember me but its been a hell of a long time!
Me and Gunster found out the site is still on and i had an idea , what about we have a little reunion.
We are still in touch with Bionic , Sandy , OneTree , Luke... How are y'all?

So what about we arrange a reunion for one day , the old NoL clan. Should be fun !

Kind Regards,
Special
Back to top Go down
Blaise
Server Admin
Blaise

PostSubject: Re: Reunion old clanmates   Reunion old clanmates I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:58 pm

Hey Special, not many people look at this forum these days, but I think a few are still on TS, not sure what the IP & password for it is these days, hopefully someone else will see this bounce.
Back to top Go down
vaingro
Server Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reunion old clanmates   Reunion old clanmates I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:04 pm

Sounds good Special! Just let me know when it happens and I'll try to be there Very Happy

Here's my msn: vaingro@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
herostime

PostSubject: Re:   Reunion old clanmates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:42 pm

Hello, i am the new member of this site, i found the content of this site are not so many, very glad to come to this topic that have some people are talking about some funny things, i am also waiting for the next
Back to top Go down
http://www.herostime.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion old clanmates   Reunion old clanmates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunion old clanmates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PhoeniX Rising Public Talk :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: